Monday, November 28, 2011

different students

Thanks FB for providing the platform for us to share.
Having friends studying all around the world allows me to see the different lifestyle of students.

Uni students in western are always in hoodies, due to the cold weather
most of them have blonde hair, like to have drinks at bar

Singapore students are wild
like clubbing and very active in sports

Malaysian students are more conservative
window shopping and photo taking can be the past time.
of course there are those who go clubbing and partying the whole day

I used to wonder what kind of life or things should i do as a Uni students
Apparently I cannot blend completely in Singapore's culture
so I miss all the fun they have

Being a typical Malaysian student is not the way i do
Im looking forward to partying, studying and activities.
but partying in Singapore doesn't give me the excitement because I have to cross the language barrier which stops me from expressing myself
Going to drink at bar like the Caucasians require people of same thought
and the weather here is not as cold

So, as an Malaysian exchange, what kind of lifestyle should I practice so as to have myself enjoy to the max?

No comments:

Post a Comment