Friday, December 9, 2011

dreams...

It's the weirdest time to blog now, 13:11
while I was thinking what to do,
these things crossed my mind

Have been telling peoples around me that I would not want to work
We know that peoples are working for money but not the things they like to do
so, I always think of ways to earn money without working,
or rather to get the so-called "passive income"

Skip the topic on ways to get there
move on to what will I do after achieving financial freedom status

I think I will join National Geographic for all the adventurous exploring trip
go to all scenic places
all the islands rich in aquatic ecosystem
the Atlantic where I can see Aurora and galaxy every night
Amazon river which has myth of all sort of weird creatures

So happy to find this dream
after going all round and round
experiencing different kind of activities
I still love to be part of nature
enjoy the magnificent creation of earth

No comments:

Post a Comment