Tuesday, February 21, 2012

艾维

一位很久不见的朋友,
突然一封讯息
展开了我们的对话

we met in a camp
a 4 days 3 night
I still remember that I was so afraid of meeting up stranger in the camp
but I forget how was I being selected as the group leader

And so I became close to everyone
and got to know all of them
particularly this girl
(she's not the one who sent me msg)
if i'm not wrong, her name is 艾维
she has the athlete look 
ya, she was/is in taekwando
a bit tanned
very charming
shoulder-length hair
we used to keep in touch even after the camp
even when I was in form 6
she just finished her SPM and did not know what to do
then decided to work
but I just couldn't find her number
or facebook
even the friendster

miss her
it's like a sister kind of friend
she needs a lot of help, advises 
but I really lost the contact

wish to meet up with this girl one day

No comments:

Post a Comment