Thursday, April 25, 2013

"We regret to inform you that you have been unsuccessful in your application."
This sentence does not only appear one or twice, up to now, I've received at least 5 from my Uni and related authorities.
One short and killing message I learned from this society : People do not give a damn shit on how hard you work, how many effort you put in, even though you fulfill all the requirements, you still need to be evaluated by them to get what you want.
Thank you. sincerely thank all of you for giving me this heart breaking disappointment again and again.  I applied because I do not have the capability to get what I want yet, but this does not mean I am okay with all these rejections.
If you want to get something you want, work hard and get it, and never ever look for recognition from others, it also means that you don't need to follow the advice or opinion, because ultimately, you are the one who feel the most.
NO more application for all these shits. one day I will get these all by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment