Friday, September 7, 2012

My Year 3 sem 1

Moving into Sheares is never a wrong decision. Leaving EH is probably the best one I've done in my Uni life so far. People in Sheares are damn awesome! Friendly and funny! I like my level so much. Like I am really part of it. Though Im in Year 3, I do feel like a freshie, gotta join the SNDC to date the a senior, gotta mix with junior and explore Sheares. It's Fun!!!!!

Probably the next thing is to settle down. Or probably I wont. I dont even know what am I thinking. FML.
Language barrier is definitely one that I could not avoid. SO hard to REALLY talk in English. I hate it so muchhhhhhhhhh. Y?? what is the hint that I am given? Nah.. I'm a free thinker. This is just a part of life. Not and indication or hint.  Idk what Im writing. YA, nitezzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment