Monday, June 8, 2015

Entrepreneurship #5

a good friend of mine texted me in the middle of the night
having insomnia and of course due to some reasons
because he's stressed out, a bit confused and find that responsibility is hitting him
and he told me a very impactful sentence,
"I think I am becoming everyone I see on street"

It reminded me why I started this road.
When I was very clear about the rat race game and the taxing 9-5 job,
I made myself a promise to live a good life and to start my own business.
The road till now is never an easy one, and I dont have any income yet
But i know I have to do this to make a difference in my life.
I strive to make it work, to make it success.
There is trade off in everything. There is a bet.
I risk some money, some time, hoping that the return is huge.
If I chase after incremental progression, I know that I wont be able to drive big car.

And to my brother,
everyone has issue in life, no matter which road you take
It looks like my road is better but i can reassure you, up until now, yours seems much better than mine.
Sometimes my heart sway a bit off track. but i know i've chosen this road, and i gave myself a deadline.

This is a life where "I SEE YOU GOOD YOU SEE ME GOOD"

No comments:

Post a Comment