Saturday, May 30, 2015

If there's someone who can make the best mask in the world, I guess I am the person.
Hiding the downside of myself so well that many think that I am a very strong and capable guy.
But the truth is, I am not.
The analogy that a heart is similar to an onion never goes wrong.
If you're to peel of the onion a layer by a layer, at the very core of my heart, it's pretty much myself and loneliness.
I'd want to have a gf, someone to share my ups and downs with me.
Seeing my friends having someones to turn to when they face obstacles make me jealous.
I really hope to have someone who supports me, accompany me and listen to my problems.
Even my family think that I am strong, and that's the problem.
I couldn't show them the weak side of myself.
Or they do not think that I have problem.
That's why I always think and believe that the life is a lonely journey, you always have to stand on your own feet, and there's no on to lean on.
Blog, is my only place to shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment